Gh3 Or Mohh2?

ProShooter

WiiChat Member
Aug 8, 2007
Gh3 Or Mohh2?

Is Gh3 good without the guitar?
And people say Mohh2 has up to 32. Is that in 1 game?

Last edited by a moderator:
I got GH3, and its an awesome game. Mohh2 looks really cool too. I'd say both :yesnod:

Did you guys read his post?

Please read before responding from now on everyone. It'll make you much more useful.

1. GH's fun is sucked out of it without the guitar. Don't buy the game unless you plan on using one.

2. Yes, you can play MOH online with 32 people. There are a few glitches that tend to be exploited, but overall it's a solid experience.

currently you can only buy the bundled game with guitar so it doestn matter. unless you find a used one somewhere.

Crazy Eyes said:
Medal of Honor Heros 2 all the way.

Guitar Hero is losing its touch. They've made too many games, and it's just getting boring now.
What? There are only 3 Guitar Hero game and there are more than just 2 Medal of Honor game and there are way more WW2 FPS games and you say that 3 Guitar Hero games are too many and its not fun?

nic7 said:
Did you guys read his post?

Please read before responding from now on everyone. It'll make you much more useful.

1. GH's fun is sucked out of it without the guitar. Don't buy the game unless you plan on using one.

2. Yes, you can play MOH online with 32 people. There are a few glitches that tend to be exploited, but overall it's a solid experience.
GH3 is bundled with the guitar until next year, and im sure he would try to buy it with the guitar if he knows its boreing. or atleast buy the guitar seperate.

Yeah, if you want GH3, it has to have the Guitar. But MOHH2 is really good, it will certainly last me until brawl comes out.

I just bought GH3 yesterday (but won´t open it until the 25th, it is an autogift from me to me hihihihi).
I think it is a great game. At least I will need a lot of time to learn playing the guitar, but it seems that it has different levels.
And thinkingg of playing songsfrom Guns N Roses, KISS or The Rolling Stones just makes me "WILD".
I just read that there will be also a download service to download future songs and they will replace the game with a Stereo version. It seemed that there was abug and couldn´t resolve it so the game is in Mono, but the will replace the game for free in the near future so it plays in Stereo! (great service In My Opinon).

as said above i just got gh3 and dont own moh:h2..

gh3 is a great single player and has wifi, + it's fun with mates over.

moh:h2 is a fps if you like them it the best for the wii(or mp3) (not sured not played any of them) and it has 32 players online which i can only imagine to be friken awsome.

it up to you these are two big titles for the wii atm so maybe rent 1 or 2.

andgh3 would be total bs without the guitar, the hole point in the game is to use the guitar

Back