Ghostbusters Co-op Details

bradleyd

WiiChat Member
Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Some details about co-op for Ghostbusters (supposed to release June 17 in NA and June 19 in EU, going up against The Conduit by the looks of it, but with the strong brand it should do well).

Wii owners will be able to enjoy the entirety of the single-player experience with a friend via a co-operative split-screen mode. Choosing either a male or female 'Buster, players can team up to incapacitate and eliminate foes, negotiate environmental puzzles and revive each other in emergencies. Many of the game's foul spectres have been designed with co-op in mind, bringing a tactical element to each player's approach - while one player wrangles a ghost the other can prepare a trap to snag it, for example. There's also a level of individual stat-tracking, so players can compete to snare the most ghosts or cause the largest amount of environmental damage. Neat, huh? Un-coordinated players also run the risk of crossing the streams, which any Ghostbusters fan can tell you would result in total protonic reversal!
http://wii.nintendolife.com/news/2009/04/ghostbusters_wii_to_feature_exclusive_co_op_play

Last edited:
The only problem is that it is being published by Atari which means it will be crap.

The only problem is that it is being published by Atari which means it will be crap.
The Wii version most likely will be but I'm going out on a limb and say the PS360 version will be epic.

The game is being published by Atari, not developed.

Also, impressions have been good on the game so far and the graphics look good.

This is going to be a fun game to play with a friend! I feel like Ghostbusters and Wii is a great combination, just gotta see how it all plays out!

I just picked up The Real Ghostbusters volume 1 on dvd from WalMart to hold me over till the game's release! The first 30 episodes of the series plus tons of special features should keep me entertained until this finally comes out

I just picked up The Real Ghostbusters volume 1 on dvd from WalMart to hold me over till the game's release! The first 30 episodes of the series plus tons of special features should keep me entertained until this finally comes out

Thats a great show man. I used to watch it everyday when i was growing up. I think i may have to pick up a wii to play this game! I'm going to watch the entire Volume 1 DVD before i play it though. I want to do this right!

Back