RivalDestiny

WiiChat Member
Staff member
Dec 15, 2006
Michigan
Wii Online Code
0409-5781-9484-0073
*dances in a circle*

A bit of news out of Nintendo's E3 2009 press conference sure to make RPG fans get the warm fuzzies, the Golden Sun series continues on the Nintendo DS next year.

Arguable one of the best 2D role-playing games on any system, Golden Sun and its sequel, Golden Sun: The Lost Age were two of the best excuses to own a GameBoy Advance. Now the series will continue on the Nintendo DS next year. Details are scant, other than the fact that it will be an entirely new adventure and would feature 3D graphics of some sort.

To the non-RPG fan this is barely news at all. To the avid roleplayer...well this might have just made their day.

via Kotaku

This looks goood.
Iv never played a Golden Sun game, let alone no anything about them. But im pretty sure ill be getting this.

Winsauce. Just like I've never played Chrono Trigger and it got remade, I've never played Golden Sun. This just gives a limited-experienced gamer such as myself a chance at experiencing these games, perhaps in an even better situation than ever before. The day it finally comes out, I'll definatly get my hands on it.

2009 has been, and will remain a great year for nintendo. 2010 should be just as good, or even better.

Just a question, does anyone of yous know a site that emails you like weekly about new games coming out and stuff like that?

Off topic: Nope unfortunately I don't know one like that.....though if you're interested in XSeed, I know theirs has a mailing list. (though obviously only for games related to XSeed...) and I'm sure other publisher sites would have the same thing...

On topic: I've been waiting years for this (as I'm sure many others have) the only thing that'd make my Golden Sun dreams come true now is if they remade the first two together on DS (so no fooling around with password stuff, n' maybe some extra goodies?)

Very excited for this one! (though I'm a tiny bit disappointed they didn't announce GS for wii, this is still much welcome)

Just a question, does anyone of yous know a site that emails you like weekly about new games coming out and stuff like that?

I usually go to wii.ign.com and click "coming soon" on the left side. ds.ign.com would work too.

Back