Goldeneye 007 is truely Golden

Jesse

Protector of Hyrule
May 15, 2006
Sacred Realm
Wii Online Code
7219-3868-1848-6260
Goldeneye took the N64 to new heights with its surperb multiplayer action. In my book its the best First Person Shooter of all time.

Has anyone gotten all the cheats? I have and Im very proud of that fact. Some of those cheats almost seem impossible.

What are some of your experiences with this great title?

Here are some images and videos to look at just to get the juices flowing.

Goldeneye was a great game... I thoroughly enjoyed it, it certainly was the best fps at that time. Some of the cheats were so hard that I just cheated to get them. :D

Golden Eye was amazing... best FPS shooter ever made... I unlocked every single character on the game.

I used to have the cheats but I don't play it anymore so I've lost them. XD

GoldenEye was indeed a great First Person Shooter... a lot of the missions were fun yet hard and the multi-player was just awesome.

I don't think I've ever had as much fun with an FPS as I've had with Goldeneye... endless multiplayer matches- thank god my best buddy also had an N64 at the time and we could do 4-people matches every single day...

unforgettable times- the goldeneye has yet to be beaten in my eyes...

Jesse said:
Has anyone gotten all the cheats? I have and Im very proud of that fact. Some of those cheats almost seem impossible.

Some of the cheats are impossible ot get. Like trying to do cradle on 00 agent. I doe before i can even see the first guy lol.

Goldeneye was (and is) an awsome game. I wish i could find where it went, its got to be around here somewhere. Shame it wont be coming out for the wii on virtual console.

There is no lie about what you are saying that was the best 007 ever made. I have played all of the rest and they do not compare at all. I loved it because of how close it followed the movie.

yami_riku said:
Shame it wont be coming out for the wii on virtual console.

Yea thats a damn shame, Nintendo has to do something to get the Rare games on the Virtual Console.

yes it was a great game, as was perfect dark, basically perfect dark was golden eye 2, but i am now really bad at them because of the only 1 joystick :mad:

GoldenEye was a great game I used to have a lot of fun playing it with my friends whrn they would come over.

I cant even count how many hours my friends and I played that game for. Has anyone ever played proxcimity minds. Probably my favorite weapon choice. RCP90 and assault rifle made it all the more better.

IMO the best fps of all time... man i had hours of fun playing goldeneye, back when i had my N64.

Back