Goldeneye Clan Locator

Yoshi777

The GE Boss
Nov 13, 2011
Brighton, England.
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
I made this thread so new players can use it to quickly locate a clan which is right for them. The point of this thread is to make clans more active... And our awesome Wiichat mop Karp has asked me to keep spam out of this thread. So please VM or PM me questions and don't advertise in this thread. Even large clans like SSM have died due to not enough activity. So this thread will list the current clans on Wiichat to make sure this unfortunate fate will not happen to a current clan.

Wiichat clans:

[+] - Clan website (active)- Wiichat page (not active)

GS - Wiichat page - link to webpage on their Wiichat page.

E7 - Wiichat page

NEW CLANS

SSBB - Wiichat Page - Wesbite

DEAD CLANS

ZR- Clan website - Wiichat page (was Z16)

WC - Wiichat page

E4 - Wiichat page

CM - Clan website - Wiichat page

HAMS -Wiichat page

The other clans may have websites too, I just could not find them. Link me to them though and I'll update the OP. And if I missed any calns out, or if any new clans form, let me know please.

Last edited:
Yoshi, you're a boss for making this. Keep this up to date, and I'll ****ing love ya like a brother from another mother. :lol:

Moved to the Wii Clans forum (it isn't a clan, but it's contents has to do with clans, so yeah), and more importantly, stickied.

Okay, I'll update the first few lines.

Best idea ever

Thank you.

Yoshi, you're a boss for making this. Keep this up to date, and I'll ****ing love ya like a brother from another mother. :lol:

Moved to the Wii Clans forum (it isn't a clan, but it's contents has to do with clans, so yeah), and more importantly, stickied.

I will, I log on here every day.

Last edited:
Yoshi, please remove the wiichat page for us (its inactive) and replace it for the website link from woadie. Thanks.

I wish there was something like this when I was picking a clan.

Better late than never.

If your interested Yoshi...or anyone else, we have PAL only night fridays at 9-10pm where we play region on UK with a weapons cap that changes every week. Lemme know if your interested and i'll pm you how to find out caps and get in touch.

cya :)

Back