GOLDENEYE for wii?

TTACKK

wii need a headset.
Nov 11, 2007
Wii Online Code
8941-8340-6042-0376
I was reading this articual on the net and i found one on actvison and said that the best productioin team is making a james bond game and there secound on another james bound game.... maby golden eye for wii and with production team is working on wii give me your thought!!!

my vote is for goldeneye on the vc with motion control implementation

goldeneye wud b sweet on VC

and they shud remake it with better control and graphix ^^

think MOH2 but with james bond!
dont forget co op!

I say make a complete remake, with good controls. Online play maybe. And other cool features. As long as they have a good offline multiplayer, I'll be happy. Seriously, have we seen a good multiplayer FPS for the Wii yet? (Not counting rail shooters)

No, we haven't.

JT. said:
I say make a complete remake, with good controls. Online play maybe. And other cool features. As long as they have a good offline multiplayer, I'll be happy. Seriously, have we seen a good multiplayer FPS for the Wii yet? (Not counting rail shooters)

No, we haven't.

moh2 ?

i like it ^^

^Yea, MOH2 has good multiplayer, what I meant was a good splitscreen multiplayer! They are getting really rare now with online gaming, and it's really a shame. What are we supposed to do with friends when they're around? I still have to get out my N64 on occasions :sick:

dident they say that goldeneye and other games for vc will be online??

Goldeneye on the VC would be sweet.
Me and my friends were reminiscing about the times we used to play this game, and how good it was.
A new Bond for Wii would also be pretty cool.
Hopefully we see one soon.

samXcor3 said:
my vote is for goldeneye on the vc with motion control implementation
That's not going to happen. They would have to remake most of the game.

The VC is for the actual games, not ports.

i remember in a IGN articual that iwata said that there was going to online vc games like dr mario and other games on the vc do you think thats why we havent seen goldeneye?

Back