Goldeneye 'Official Friend code" exchange.

I think that is your wii code not your goldeneye code MrX844

Add me and I will add anyone who says they have added me and told me their goldeneye friend code

Goldeneye friend code: 1322-3018-3016

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Everyone!!!

My FC is 4018-0533-0928, and I'd like to add you guys (will add as many of you as I can as soon as I get into the game). I'm at lvl. 10 so I'm still kind of a newbie, and I'd definitely like to unlock some cool stuff and get more exp. Please add me and send me a private message with your FC to add you back, my time zone is UTC-06:00, so you might find me online at night and during weekends.

I hate it when the host quits during a match, specially when I've made good exp points, so I never quit when I'm the host.

Last edited:
Hello Everyone!!!My FC is 4018-0533-0928, and I'd like to add you guys (will add as many of you as I can as soon as I get into the game). I'm at lvl. 10 so I'm still kind of a newbie, and I'd definitely like to unlock some cool stuff and get more exp. Please add me and send me a private message with your FC to add you back, my time zone is UTC-06:00, so you might find me online at night and during weekends.I hate it when the host quits during a match, specially when I've made good exp points, so I never quit when I'm the host.
I'll add you. FC is on signature, so let me know when you've added me so we can party.If you want to add more people, you could create a Skype account which would allow me to add you to all of the GoldenEye chats.

Need friend codes, I'm a decent player and I play during weekends and sometimes over the week
FC:322361841773

Last edited:

my code is 347118839573 im going to enter alot of the recent codes on this page if i dont pop up on ur list lemme know ur fc on here or pm...fair warning im not the best...but i make good target practice....lmao

Last edited:
Hi! My friend code is 086596489107 so please add me on as a friend. My user name is 3C, I usually play Heroes around 5 am EST, and my current level is 51. I'll type in the recent codes on the last 5-10 pages. Thank you!

Hey guys, i could use some new friends too.My fc is 4517 6792 6684.If anyone adds me, please write you're name and friend code below so i can add you too.

Back