Goldeneye 'Official Friend code" exchange.

Goldeneye Code

Hey all! Just registered, and actively play the online multiplayer. My friend code is 4976-6570-5767 if anyone is interested in playing sometime. Look me up as Capt.Caveman! Currently level 14 and getting better. Some matches I am good, other matches, not so hot. But I enjoy playing at any time.

Last edited:
Hi guys, Feel free to add me. As long as you don't quit while hosting! Otherwise I will hunt you down. Only kidding. Name is Jigs. FC is 333025401667

Message to let me know.

FC is 529634023867 Name:00cheese

Feel free to add me,just remember to send a PT telling me so.I'm at a low level,but I'm pretty good.(I just recently got a wireless router)

i just reached lvl 30 and im on everyday and night.im looking for friends to team up with or compare accuracy! My F.c. is 278099357487.it took a long time but i finally added almost all of u so add me. and ill see u all at the end of my blade!!! or in the blaze of fire!! Lol

Last edited:
created this on the Facebook page for Goldeneye

Goldeneye Player Name: Spike
Goldeneye Friend Code: 385671060826
I like to use Skype voice chat when Online with Goldeneye so... : spike_dbgt22

I only ask that you send me a PM telling me you are adding(or wish to add[or wish for me to add you])me so I can put in the right friend codes/skype address.

Info on me:
I'm 21, will be 22 in may.
I vary my play style frequently. One match I am a sniper, the next, a grenade throwing maniac, ect. ect..
I am no noob...but my level is only in the teens :/
I have finished the Story twice and will be going to finish it on all difficulties.
I still have my original 64 version... I just wish it was online :/
I am attempting to get GoldeneyeSource for Steam..but the download from the official website keeps failing on me.
I just bought the Prima Official Guide (Worth the money purely for the Multiplayer Map overviews) to see how far off I am for the weapon upgrades.
My net connection is not the best, but I have never been dropped from online on the Wii like I do on my ps3 :/ But I do suffer from the occasional Lost Connection to Host popup :/

Any other questions feel free to ask.

FC: 292705871926

Name: Robocop Ryno

Dude, that King Oah!??? Lvl 11 and running with a Gambit, an Ivana and Last act of defiance. I left after the docks match. There was another cheater that his name glowed green and when you put the aim on him turned red.

I know bloody cheater, he was sh!t anyway even with all the cheats. I took his gun and kept killing him lol.

As for the other guy I didn't notice until he started shooting at me :(

Honestly they need to ban all these cheaters, ruins the game!

I played a few games with you, you killed me a few times :D good solid player. I did get quite a bit of lag when I was playing in that game, sometimes my housemates use the internet watching youtube while I am playing, are they crazy? lol
an enemies name was in green? thats a new one! stupid hackers

:mushroomlife: hey u should add me bro. the tags Swordz. fc is 278099357487 i added u already o yea and my lvl is 30

Dude, that King Oah!??? Lvl 11 and running with a Gambit, an Ivana and Last act of defiance. I left after the docks match. There was another cheater that his name glowed green and when you put the aim on him turned red.

I know bloody cheater, he was sh!t anyway even with all the cheats. I took his gun and kept killing him lol.

As for the other guy I didn't notice until he started shooting at me :(

Honestly they need to ban all these cheaters, ruins the game!

I played a few games with you, you killed me a few times :D good solid player. I did get quite a bit of lag when I was playing in that game, sometimes my housemates use the internet watching youtube while I am playing, are they crazy? lol
an enemies name was in green? thats a new one! stupid hackers

Sup G.Dane?

Well yep, thats right. I was like "this m%&* ^*cker!". The dude's name glowed green and when I put the aim on him (because he was shooting me), his name changed to red.

He caught me one time, I killed him 2 times, then he left.

Another interesting hack was this guy with his name tag in both Teams (Big Pappa Pump in one match, John in another). It was a decoy because both Avatars (it was only one person really) could kill you. So the enemy had 4 players and we 4 + -1.

Anyone wanna add me?

Not sure if anyone on here has added me yet or not. FC is 4976-6570-5767, under the gamer tag of Capt.Caveman. Currently level 14, and I put up a decent showing any time i'm on. Message me on here if anyone does feel like adding me, and I will add them back if you give me your friend code.

Back