Goldeneye 'Official Friend code" exchange.

U need heavy hitter in order for the Wolfe to be a one shot kill.(u really want a Pistol more than everything else? By the way did u know the masterton is the weakest shotgun in the game?

hi plp, looking for some freinds also. code is 189071440572 screenname is random task,or just a .

I'm adding you. What LV are you byw?

U need heavy hitter in order for the Wolfe to be a one shot kill.(u really want a Pistol more than everything else? By the way did u know the masterton is the weakest shotgun in the game?

But it's the only Shot Gun you can spam...

I just ranked up to LV 43, so close to the Strata now :), that and the Wolfe are what I want the most.

Last edited by a moderator:
People please add me, looking for people to play with and help me get in a higher level. right now am at level 13. Friend code is 1773-3213-4031

Added both of you on this page.

The chances are I will not play anymore today though, it's 9.00 now and I have some TV to see :). I have no college 'till Monday now though, so I'll be on a lot this weekend.

Goldeneye friend code: 134626545671

i recently deleted several ppl from my list cuz i never see u online...idk if its time zones or whatever, i just never see ya...but idc what lvl you are... if yr on as much as i am, i add ya and keep ya in...

to anyone i deleted: sorryz if ya want to play ...i'm game... but when i want to play, i want to play. i dont want to shuffle through a list tryin to find someone when there's always the solo

P.S. if i pissed anyone off find me and kill me a bunch...that should help:p

oh yea FC : 4694-4696-2771

Last edited by a moderator:
i recently deleted several ppl from my list cuz i never see u online...idk if its time zones or whatever, i just never see ya...but idc what lvl you are... if yr on as much as i am, i add ya and keep ya in...

to anyone i deleted: sorryz if ya want to play ...i'm game... but when i want to play, i want to play. i dont want to shuffle through a list tryin to find someone when there's always the solo

P.S. if i pissed anyone off find me and kill me a bunch...that should help:p

oh yea FC : 4694-4696-2771

LOL!! I hear ya!

i recently deleted several ppl from my list cuz i never see u online...idk if its time zones or whatever, i just never see ya...but idc what lvl you are... if yr on as much as i am, i add ya and keep ya in...to anyone i deleted: sorryz if ya want to play ...i'm game... but when i want to play, i want to play. i dont want to shuffle through a list tryin to find someone when there's always the solo P.S. if i pissed anyone off find me and kill me a bunch...that should help:poh yea FC : 4694-4696-2771
Yeah I know what you mean. I like playing with all you guys but the times zones are killer. I've got 37 on my list and I've only seen a handfull on at most. Anyone playing tonight? I'll be on around 10 or 11cdt

Back