Gonna buy wii u?

I would definitely say "Yes". I never had an Xbox 360 or a Playstation 3, so I can't wait to have an console that will be that powerful, and a console that hopefully third party developers won't ignore quite as much. I know, people say PS4 and Xbox 720 will blow it out the water, I'm not so confident that their consoles will be powerful enough to do that. They will definitely be more powerful, but I don't see them making the gap as wide as it was this generation.

Aside from that, it's Nintendo's next generation console. They have a clean slate. An opportunity to make a better sequel to Super Smash Bros., an opportunity to make a much better console sequel to Animal Crossing than City Folk, and of course, an opportunity to make an absolutely beautiful Zelda HD game. I just beg of Nintendo in this one case - Don't try to be too stylistic with the first Zelda game on the Wii U, impress people with its graphics, after that you can make a Wind Waker style Zelda game if you want, but I think people really want to see a realistic HD Zelda game.

I would definitely say "Yes". I never had an Xbox 360 or a Playstation 3, so I can't wait to have an console that will be that powerful, and a console that hopefully third party developers won't ignore quite as much. I know, people say PS4 and Xbox 720 will blow it out the water, I'm not so confident that their consoles will be powerful enough to do that. They will definitely be more powerful, but I don't see them making the gap as wide as it was this generation.

Aside from that, it's Nintendo's next generation console. They have a clean slate. An opportunity to make a better sequel to Super Smash Bros., an opportunity to make a much better console sequel to Animal Crossing than City Folk, and of course, an opportunity to make an absolutely beautiful Zelda HD game. I just beg of Nintendo in this one case - Don't try to be too stylistic with the first Zelda game on the Wii U, impress people with its graphics, after that you can make a Wind Waker style Zelda game if you want, but I think people really want to see a realistic HD Zelda game.

Lol, enough said :yesnod:

Not even a question, definitily going to buy a wiiu. www.buy-wii-u.com
Just a bit bummed that i've got more than a year to wait untill the release and will be tortured with trailers and updates weekly.

If a console doesn't have one feature that some people want, we don't buy it ifthat it doesn't have that one feature, sounds to me like JUDGING right there, buy a gamecube (again) people if you wanna play gamecube games. I'm gonna buy a wiiu no matter what looks awesome (I barely even played gamecube games on my wii anyway. hope i wasn't out of line.

Back