Good Games?

Jimmer1720

Awating Headset Support
Aug 29, 2007
Wherever you aren't.
If you've read my other post about the gaming ideas, please don't think I hate the Wii, I love it, I just figure this is the best place to ask my questions!.:yesnod:

So, anyways, Games is the topic. And on that topic, I have 3. 3 GAMES SINCE JANUARY.:frown2: And while money is a factor, I still can't seem to find any games that are really worth the cash! Keeping in mind if I had a lot of it I would rent a lot more to try out, but I still wouldn't make the effort to buy something unless I KNOW it's gonna be pure pwnage. Like brawl. So on that note, what games did you think were awesomely cool and worth the buy? I've played, but not necessarily owned:

• Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
  • Wii Sports (duh)
  • Call of Duty 3
  • Big Brain Academy
  • Wario Ware: Smooth Moves
  • RE4, which im considering buying
  • Tiger Woods 07, I think it was 07
  • Madden 07
  • Super Paper Mario

So what awesome games am I missing? Don't say, you know, the Ratotoullie game, just tell me which games I might like judging by what's on my list. Thanks a mil guys.

EDIT: forgot to add Super Paper Mario!

Last edited:
Well you say you're considering buying Resident Evil. Theres a start! As you know from playing its a brilliant game and you get hooked after a while.

Zelda is also an essential purchase for the Wii.

Red Steel is worth a look, the only game at the moment to really fill the void left by Goldeneye on the N64. The graphics, controls aren't the best but you can get quite in to it.

Then don't forget the games that are due to be released, Mario Galaxy, Super Smash Bros, Medal Of Honor 2.

Right now i wouldnt get any games for the wii, i own one, and im angry that nintendo is alienating older gamers by making games like mama cookoff or brainage all these games our for younger gamers, the only games i can think of that IM interested in getting is SSBB this december. the gamecube had no game selection and now neither does the wii, i had high hopes for the wii but i dont see any reason to be keeping it for much longer. Wiifit...wtf?

Dudey said:
you need mario strikers charged and excite truck
i agree with the first one. charged is a great game.

but excite truck just blows. there aren't many unlockables and hardly any tracks. that was probably my worst purchase as a wii game. its only worth a rent.

and SSX Blur is another great game, if you are into snowboarding games at least.

Back