Got into it

Kai193

WiiChat Member
Dec 26, 2006
at first i couldnt get into the zelda games storyline or gameplay but when i got to the forest temple it felt like zelda should do with the temples qand dungeons and bosses.im loving it so much now

ye i hear you its great!

though i managed to do somethijgn cool with my sword and i dont know how

basically i killed this blue guy and swung my wiimote and pressed something and link started swing his sword around then put it in the air and then in his scabbard saying " naaayhh " ( something like that anyway ) how did i do that ?

also i was hacking at this chiken and managed to turn into him and control him.....i could jump and run and then i just changed into link again

wtf ? if anyone can ansew any of them please do

thanks guys!

Ok the cucco(chickens) is just what happens...yeah I thorught it was a bit strange to no more being attacked by cuccos :(

That swing his sword thing around if you tap A a handful of times when you destoroy something he'll do that but sometimes it doesn't. Yeah that stylish put away thing I've been experimenting with to how it works and so far I've only worked out:
-it works more when the monster you kill is the last or second last in the group (if their is one)
-Works more when doing a learnt move (exception to the sheild bump.

Hope that helps :)

Back