Got me some money to spend on the Wii...

striker525

Wii Chat Member
Oct 21, 2007
SOCAL
Wii Online Code
6066-9644-1483-5504
Help me decide what to get for the Wii with about $200 worth of gift cards. Can't figure out what to purchase. I've got 2 Wii-motes/2 nunchucks, Wii Play, Mario Strikers Charged, and that's about it. Considering a game, but Battalion Wars: 2 ain't out. Don't have an SD card yet so might use part of that to get one. Maybe a 1GB from amazon.com. What do you guys think? :idea:

Okay...
Wait for SSBB, BWii, and MOH:H2
Trust me it's gonna be worth it, plus their all online games..
if you have the patience

As of now an sd card is only good for pictures and to have the option of bringing your saves to a friends. But a sd card when better games come out, and Wiiware...But if you can snag it for a good price go for it

Psss..If I helped click thr green shroom of destiny

Last edited:
But still..
Not alot right now..
At most buy s cheap one..
I have a 512mb one
I have pics, music, and games on it

I'm assuming you are getting Brawl and/or Galaxy regardless, so

$50 for either Battalion Wars 2 or Medal of Honor: Heroes 2.
$100 for both

$30 for a Nyko Charge station it's really convenient I'm thinking of getting one.

$25 for a Decal set with matching decals for your 2 controller sets at www.decalgirl.com.

$20 Arcade Card

You should at least get Twilight Princess :wink:

my best game (ones i recommend)

sports - mario strikers (i see u have that though)

FPS - Red steel

Platformer - Crash of the titans

mini game collection - sonic n the secret rings (smaller games selection, but 1000x better than warioware) that or rayman raving rabbids

Simulation game- mysims.

fave, rpg/adventure - Legend of Zelda

my top five games?

1.Resident evil 4
2.Mysims
3.Crash of the titans
4.mario strikers
5.red steel

Guitar hero 3 bundle, Battalion Wars 2, Mario Galaxy,Wii remote charger and Mario Sonic Olympics.... your choice. Oh and reserve Brawl.

If you can wait go get the game that you want which is bwii.. SD card is good but not that great to splurge on, buy a cheap one. :)

yah, you guys are about right. an SD card, i'm still thinking, if anything, i'm going to get a 1GB card from amazon.com or somewhere much cheaper, maybe at a Staples or Office Max. I forgot to mention to you guys that I do have a Wii-mote Charger (Nyko). So that's covered. if anything, BW:2 ($50+tax) and maybe another Wii-mote and nunchuck ($60+tax).

That'll leave me with $90 to spend. If I get a 1GB SD card for under $15, then $75 is left. maybe I can get another game or something. aiyah...

Back