Got me some money to spend on the Wii...

guitar hero 3, manhunt 2, and MOD:H2.. if ur into these kinds of games. i know im buying GH/MH2 on launch and MOD:H2 soon after. im kinda broke for now since i wrecked the car otherwise id have all 3 on launch lol

You could also just give me the money I'll take the burden of deciding where to spend it off your hands for no extra price.

6ix said:
You could also just give me the money I'll take the burden of deciding where to spend it off your hands for no extra price.

but that's too easy bro! haha. i don't recall mario kart coming out for the wii, unless i've been under a rock somewhere. but being that i'm a newly member of the wii system, i don't know much about the upcoming games except for the most anticipated one which is Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

a 1GB SD card is what I'll go ahead and purchase from amazon. hopefully it comes out to a reasonable price shipped. other than that, part of the last $100 is saved for BW:2 and possibly another Wii-mote and nunchuck. My goal is to have 4 controllers by SSMB's release date. :ihih:

I would definately buy Mario Galaxy and BWii

As for SD Cards, you can get those DIRT cheap if you look around. MicroCenter by me sells 2gb SD cards for $11. I don't use my SD card much, but you can save things to it such as demo's and whatnot. Its not really a must-buy.

One thing I haven't heard on here is a classic controller and possibly a $20 Wii Point card. That'll buy you several VC games like Zelda 64, or whatever.

The classic controller is $20. So thats $40 total which will buy you several games to last you till the games you want come out.

I bought Mario Kart and Super Mario World. 2 games that are fun and have good replay value. I have 2 remotes, 2 nunchucks, and 2 classic controllers... and we play Mario Kart 64 multiplayer, which is really fun.
The next one I might buy is Star Fox 64, that was a great game and fun multiplayer.

So the math:
$50 - Mario
$50 - BWii
$20 - Classic Controller
$20 - 2000 Wii Points
$140 + Tax

That still leaves you with little over $50 for another game

totally forgota bout the Wii points. are the VC games compatible with the Wiimote?

well, i checked most VC games and that'll be a "no" for the question i asked about the wiimote.

Back