Gunstar Heroes

Pause, press home, wii menu.

That's about it for saving for all the games except Mario 64 i think, maybe sim city as well.

See, back in my day, we had to literally learn a game. Then you'd breeze through the first level every time, and work away at the second, and then the next day, you'd breeze through those 2 because you have 'em memorized and then take the third, and so on and so on.

Yeah, I'm thankful for the suspend state feature, it took me a while to get where I am right now. lol. But awesome game.

I can't believe I never tried this game when I had my Sega Genesis.

Had it one my GP2X (thank you emu)
played it every ware

does buying the games take up internal memory and how do you save regular games

urban_assualt said:
does buying the games take up internal memory and how do you save regular games

Yeah it does, however when you need more internal memory you can put in a SD card and transfer the game over to the SD Card, or the USB External Harddrive (supposely we are going to get support for it in the future). If you want to play the game again, just transfer the game back to the Internal memory. Sadly you can't play games from the SD card, at least not yet.

xbandaidx said:
Yeah it does, however when you need more internal memory you can put in a SD card and transfer the game over to the SD Card, or the USB External Harddrive (supposely we are going to get support for it in the future). If you want to play the game again, just transfer the game back to the Internal memory. Sadly you can't play games from the SD card, at least not yet.

I remember reading either on the wii shop or elsewhere, that we can't transfer VCgames to other Wiis, but I don't see how we wouldn't be able to if we can transfer them onto SD.

Oh, and Gunstar Heroes kicks ass.

Stevo said:
I remember reading either on the wii shop or elsewhere, that we can't transfer VCgames to other Wiis, but I don't see how we wouldn't be able to if we can transfer them onto SD.

Oh, and Gunstar Heroes kicks ass.

Its called DRM, Digital Rights Management and its a ***** really. Basically each VC you download their DRM contains the your Wii console code and upon execution of the game it checks the code in the game and the system to see if they match, and if they do it'll play it.

Just being able to have the ability to add it to a SD card doesn't mean it'll work on another machine.

Gun Star Heroes was awesome, I just bought it (and beat it) last night, it was a wild ride, I love the fact that I could play first player with my Wiimote and then my brother could just use a Game Cube controller (in the second player slot) to play the second player. Nintendo, I salute you.

Ziorjen said:
Gun Star Heroes was awesome, I just bought it (and beat it) last night, it was a wild ride, I love the fact that I could play first player with my Wiimote and then my brother could just use a Game Cube controller (in the second player slot) to play the second player. Nintendo, I salute you.

Actually thats Sega and Treasure you should be saluting. :p Nintendo just brought it to you.

I haven't beat it yet, than again I'm the only player. I wish I had a brother. lol.

Back