Haiz.

My first game wasn't on a console, it was on a computer. And it was Pajama Sam, back when I was 3.

TIP: Please don't double post. Not saying it in a bad way, but to save you from trouble.:wink:
Pajama sam hahaha that was pretty cool for the younger kids.

Haiz der peoplez. Well i am 16 years old, love to play nintendo consoles, and spend about 13 hours maybe 15 hours a day playing video games.
Games i spend the most time with:
Maplestory
Pokemon Battle Revolution
Pokemon Rumble
Mabinogi
Pokemon Platinum

My LAN adapter is being retarded so i am not going to post my friend code sowwy.
I am talented with computer programming and hacking.
Latest hacking achievement:
I hacked Miley Cyrus's youtube account and WHAT THE BUCK made a video about it :p

So yea i am glad to be on the forum and hope to participate in some community conversations

A hacker? Well, make sure you hack for good. That's what I do, except for once when I added a trojain horse to someones's CPu. I also have court tomorrow for possesion of malicious software and stuffz. Anway, have a good time here.

Arceus, welcome to Wiichat! =) Hope you enjoy the forums.

I'm an advid pokemon player myself. A shame your Adapter decided to go haywire... There's noone around to battle, anymore. Oh, epic name, by the way. I'm an Arceus fan myself.

A hacker? Well, make sure you hack for good. That's what I do, except for once when I added a trojain horse to someones's CPu. I also have court tomorrow for possesion of malicious software and stuffz. Anway, have a good time here.

In other words, stay away from BoZ. :p

I'm an advid pokemon player myself. A shame your Adapter decided to go haywire... There's noone around to battle, anymore. Oh, epic name, by the way. I'm an Arceus fan myself.

He took the word right out of my mouth :')

Haiz der peoplez. Well i am 16 years old, love to play nintendo consoles, and spend about 13 hours maybe 15 hours a day playing video games.
Maplestory
Pokemon Rumble
Mabinogi
Pokemon Platinum

My LAN adapter is being retarded so i am not going to post my friend code sowwy.
I hacked Miley Cyrus's youtube account and WHAT THE BUCK made a video about it :p

So yea i am glad to be on the forum and hope to participate in some community conversations

Seriously court? Usually i just produce a faulty IP address as my tracks so when they try to snatch me they get a decoy IP address. I have never gotten into any real trouble yet.

Maplestory
Pokemon Rumble
Mabinogi
Pokemon Platinum

Seriously court? Usually i just produce a faulty IP address as my tracks so when they try to snatch me they get a decoy IP address. I have never gotten into any real trouble yet.

lol, apparently they traced it. *dang proxy* and searched my cpu. it's pretty messed up, but ah well. :lol: law happens. xD

arceus pwns! He is my favorite :p

Back