~~Halo 3 BETA question~~

Kumoriken

Banned
Sep 30, 2006
Princeville, (Kauai) Hawaii
Wii Online Code
3916-4519-7595-8108
Mmkay, so... I'm pretty damn sure I'm too late, but... Lemme just clarify this...

So, since I don't have a 360 yet, if I were to get one soon, even though it would be after the release of the Halo 3 beta, would I still be able to purchase Crackdown and play the Halo 3 beta, or do they not allow people to "sign up" so to speak, for it after the release date? (Today)

I know, I worded this horribly, but I'm tired as hell and I can't help it. >_< Sorry...

Thanks! ^_^

~Kumo

If you were to buy a 360 in the following week or so along with Crackdown you would be able to download and play the beta.

Syntax said:
If you were to buy a 360 in the following week or so along with Crackdown you would be able to download and play the beta.
Ah, really? Great! ^_^ Guess I know which game I'll be picking up with my Elite.

Kumoriken said:
Ah, really? Great! ^_^ Guess I know which game I'll be picking up with my Elite.
the beta IS limited, its only for 2 weeks i think, 3 at the most

Sovieto said:
the beta IS limited, its only for 2 weeks i think, 3 at the most
Oh... Really? Man... I just dunno then... I'd like to be able to play it as much as I wanted, but if it expires... Hmm...

Kumoriken said:
Oh... Really? Man... I just dunno then... I'd like to be able to play it as much as I wanted, but if it expires... Hmm...
yah, its online only and what not
id suggest just waiting, which is what im doing
and you should get Gears of War or some other game in the meantime, and you should also check out a stellar game called Too Human coming out, which is a mix between Devil May Cry and Diablo 2!

Sovieto said:
yah, its online only and what not
id suggest just waiting, which is what im doing
and you should get Gears of War or some other game in the meantime, and you should also check out a stellar game called Too Human coming out, which is a mix between Devil May Cry and Diablo 2!

Heheh... Sounds niiiiice...
But you know how you occasionally want to buy games for yourself even if you can borrow them from your friends? Like... If you like the game so much you wanna just have it for yourself?

Would you consider Gears of War or Rainbow Six: Vegas games like that? If I could borrow them from my friend, would I want to buy them for myself in the end?

Oh, and is Dead Rising good?

Kumoriken said:
Heheh... Sounds niiiiice...
But you know how you occasionally want to buy games for yourself even if you can borrow them from your friends? Like... If you like the game so much you wanna just have it for yourself?

Would you consider Gears of War or Rainbow Six: Vegas games like that? If I could borrow them from my friend, would I want to buy them for myself in the end?

Oh, and is Dead Rising good?
Hm.
I noticed something funny, i have 3 XBox 360 games (not counting arcade/xbox games)
And they are, the 3 games you mentioned in your post! >.>
lets start with the simple
Dead Rising, I love it! Its very fun and the achievements are crazy, its best for HDTV (or else you cant read half the crap, but you have one) there are restrictions people dont like such as it being timed, but if your a fan of any other capcom zombie game, you should like this (a lot of people ***** about the save points being only in certin areas which is BS because thats how all the REs were too but no one complained...)
Rainbow Six: Vegas, yes it is a game youd want to buy for yourself, the online is a blast and ranking up is addicting, and takes a lot of time, the problem with owning this and gears of war though is, they are similar games, with both having a cover system and stuff like that, but most of the controls are different, so i find it hard to switch between this and gears
Gears of War, get it.

=D

Yeah. So, that's a definite buy for Dead Rising. xP Thanks! ^_^

Umm... Man, this is hard...
I loved Gears AND Rainbow Six...
But, when I think about it... Online for Rainbow Six was addicting as ****, and so was the Terrorist Hunt, but I didn't like the campaign mode that much. Maybe that's 'cause I just started in the middle of it, not knowing much about my mission and not knowing how to control my teammates. xP

Then Gears is super fun online, but there's something that Rainbow Six has that it doesn't. But I can't put my finger on it...
Either way, it's probably the same the other way around...
But I loved story mode in Gears...
So, though I'm probably gonna get Gears, I'm having trouble making a definite decision...

By the way because of a glitch in downloading the Halo 3 beta off of Crackdown they extended it 4 days

That seems about right anyways I'm skipping out on it

My friend was freakin out about it today. He was sayin that there is like a "spartan laser" and that you can rip turrets out of the ground and shoot people with it. There is also a "Brute Spiker" which is like the nail gun from F.E.A.R.. I might check it out if i were you lol.

Oh god I think I know how you feel Elmo there is one of my friends who is so obsessed he already saved the beta on his PC and is trying to get it so it doesn't delete itself, he spent 10 hours on it the day it came out and probably won't come to school today

Back