Halo 3 box art revleaved!

I like the one with just a 3 written on it, but I do have a weird taste.. so yeah :p

yah, it looks cool
but nothing special.

and yes this is the last for the master chief story and what not but it is not the last game for the halo universe

Last edited:
I dont like the angle hes standing at.... Im suprised it doesnt have a Pick of Bill gates and the CEO or Bungie playing in a pool or money instead. I mean look at it, this one might be better than Halo 2 , but they are only in it for the money.They don;t care about making a great game, its obvious because of Halo 2.

Halo Combat evolved was one of those games that should have just been left alone with nothing else added to it.

Not trying to start up the flaming just saying what i think.
And why didnt they release the Cover art for the 130 dollar edition?
BTW thats ****ing ridiculous $ 130 for ONE ****ING GAME. That Everyone is the PROOF that they are all just greedy and don;t care about making a good game just want money. $130 Because You get to say to all your buddies hey i just spent $130 on a game that i already know everything about because its just another FPS! $130 because it includes a Plastic ****ing helmet.

Great Job everybody at Microsoft ! you Did EXACTLY what you wanted. Create so much ****ing hype that everyone is brainwashed into absolutely loving a game if you want them to. Its obvious they have to power they did it with Halo 2. Nobody sees past all the problems with a game if theres enough hype about it. Maybe because they act so wild and loving about it for months and months before it actually exists they don;t want to Admit that What they have been thinking for 3 years is completely wrong. Its a fact of life people hate being wrong. So they just give in and keep loving it because microsoft taught them to.
I know it sounds like i hate Halo 3 but i dont I havent played the game. But thats my point, you havent either so don't love it so ignorantly and extremely.
Yes i do absolutely Hate Halo 2. And i loved Halo 1.I still play it online.
This wasn't addressed to anyone specifically But i know it will pertain to at least 1 person that gets on the thread.

The Cover looks pretty good, no alot going on, good for a cover, but i wish they showed all 3 versions of the Game so i knew what to think about those.

Looks Ok, I expected a better cover ar tbbh:)

My cousin never really liked games with guns, he got a 360 and i was like, if you dont get any gun games for your 360 i will steal it:lol:

But I got him into FPS's, first call of duty then gears of war:lol:

Next Halo 3.

Back