Happy Tree Friends (Its a lot bettr than it sounds)

zealot8525

Certified Psychopath
Oct 8, 2006
Virginia
what is your favorite happy tree friends episode and tell why(i.e. the ) if you havnt heard of HTF then go to www.happytreefriends.atomfilms.com just as a little disclaimer, this cartoon is extremely violent(not to me,I think it could us more gore but hey Im psychopathic:lol: )as i said it is extremely violent and is not for small children or big babies.watch a few episodes then tell about your favorite,I dont wanna hear"your sick man" and"how can you watch that" and other insulting crap.also if you like it there is a HTF video podcast on itunes for free with all thier episodes(im subscribed,cuz like i sed earlier im demented:lol: )

i gotta turn away sometimes watching dont kno why but i do

i watched the happy trails one. so hilarious. the part when the animal trips and falls and gets stabbed by the bus' gear stick. and the driver changed gears and the guy just got stuck in it.

Funny/gory. My cousin from Holland made me sit through like 20 episodes. Kinda enjoyed it.. Made me wonder why they make those animals go through so much pain, haha.

try and post the name of the episode that you like the best. mine is probably "wrong side of the tracks" the violence doesnt start until about 3:30 but its good

The first ones were the funniest now there not really as funny since they got too involved with a story line.

I liked the housewarming one the best, i think.

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEZfMBZEEDc[/MEDIA]

Last edited:
Back