Nintendo is kiddie! No, really.

Alright i didnt read all of that, but i understand thatyoure trying to say that Nintendo is kiddie. Im really getting sick of this garbage. WHO CARES. The games are fun arent they? they could keep you entertained for hours couldnt they? They create memories and good times dont they? So why is everyone putting Nintendo down...? Im one of the very few people who think this (along with ALOT of regular adults), but im not into the whole BLOOD KILL DIE WAR games. I dont judge a game based on how much killing you do. Like personally, i hate Gears of War. And some people are so stupid, that, when i say "whats so great about it" , they respond with "YOU HAVE A CHAINSAW." What the hell has happened to gaming. Whatever happened to games like Marble Madness. They may be kiddie, but theyre the funnest games around.

Wow, great article; just finished (i'm about to get my ass kicked by Mom, she's been telling me to get off for 10 minutes :lol: ).

It's so true, so very true.

I like when the Manhunt/Bully analogy, that's the article right there. Good job.

Nfanboy said:
I'm am soooooo sick of people calling Nintendo kiddie!

I agree with hotpotado87. Just because a game doesn't have blood, violence, or sex doesn't mean it is kiddie.

people are so stupid thinking that Nintendo is kiddie.

AMEN!!

Nintendofan1990 said:
The guy who created this thread. :tard:

Ohhhh.

Well, that would be me, then. I would suggest you actually read the article, because you're much missing the point by a very very large degree.

Hint - *whispers: "I'm actually not saying Nintendo is 'kiddie' at all, and the title is deliberately ironic, with an extra layer of satire"* :)

cbrotherson said:
Ohhhh.

Well, that would be me, then. I would suggest you actually read the article, because you're much missing the point by a very very large degree.

Hint - *whispers: "I'm actually not saying Nintendo is 'kiddie' at all, and the title is deliberately ironic, with an extra layer of satire"* :)
I am missing the point. :mad2: (sarcastic :lol: :p)

Nintendofan1990 said:
I am missing the point. :mad2: (sarcastic :lol: :p)

:lol: Well I'm cool all the same; I was just a little curious about the thread's direction at one point (I didnt want it to turn into another "Link's not a fairy" episode, my God, what a headache that was ;) )

cbrotherson said:
:lol: Well I'm cool all the same; I was just a little curious about the thread's direction at one point (I didnt want it to turn into another "Link's not a fairy" episode, my God, what a headache that was ;) )
Hmm, you had a headache like that? :rolleyes:

It was a headache to see the poor thread [the Zelda one, I'm refering to] do the equivalent of plunging off a cliff at 100mph in the wrong direction - I'm used to it, I've been writing for a long (well over 20 years) time, but it doesn't make it any less bizarre and slightly funny. A bit like watching your favourite team score an own goal; you can only shake your head and then eventually move on...

Last edited:
cbrotherson said:
It was a headache to see the poor thread do the equivalent of plunging off a cliff at 100mph in the wrong direction - I'm used to it, I've been writing for a long (well over 20 years) time, but it doesn't make it any less bizarre and slightly funny. A bit like watching your favourite team score an own goal; you can only shake your head and then eventually move on...
*shakes head* Ow! :sick: I moved on. lol, Im done here.:cornut:

Back