Happy Xmas :D

Malone

Wii Whore
Dec 20, 2006
London
Wii Online Code
8789-3867-4631-0423
I have been signed up to Wii chat for a few days now and thought i should quickly drop in here and introduce my Wii self :p

I got a Wii on launch and have been completely addicted since i got it, I'm not a Nintendo, 360, PS3 or PC fan boi i just love gaming.
I'm an old skool Neo Geo fan boy to be completely honest (omg shows my age :yikes: ) So if any one fancy chat please feel free to add me to your friends just PM if you do so i can add you :D

I wish all of you a Merry Xmas & a happy new year and too anyone who thinks they may have a Wii under the Xmas tree your in for a very special Xmas :smilewinkgrin:

Happy gaming :crazy:

Hmmm another Neo geo/SNK fan (only ever had the poket)

Edit :
That soding bird again

Last edited:
Yes i did use to collect neo games on the Aes and Mvs but i had to sell it all a few years back, it was a very sad day tbh :(

I'm very much looking forward to the metal slug release on Wii wished they would hurry up and release it in the UK already tho :(

On the Wii i only have Wii sports (obviously :p) Wii play, Red Steel, Zelda and another copy of Zelda which is a limited edition version only 200 of them were made for the launch in London at HMV i left that baby sealed :D

What games have you got? and what are you looking forward to being released?

you getting yours xmas day? you will love Zelda and wii sports is good fun. Red steel is a marmite game you will either love it or hate it :D

Back