Hard Drive

No and please put your flame suit on please...:mad5: . Nintendo purchased the ability for the use of one but nothing since then has been revealed.

something that might have prevented me from saying...
BLOODY SEARCH NEXT TIME!!!!!
two things happened from posting that..
A) you annoyed alot of people by asking a stupid question that has been answerd 1000 times by so many people
B) you looked like an idiot.

sorry but it had to be said.... now to answer your question no there is no news of a HD and it so far doesnt look likely,id say the closest we're gonna get is use of flashsticks.

why search when all i had to do was make one post? the work was done for me

ranger4620 said:
why search when all i had to do was make one post? the work was done for me
lol ill let someone else kill you for that comment :lol:

there was no need for that he might be a newbie if u are welcome to the forum

d1nk said:
there was no need for that he might be a newbie if u are welcome to the forum
1. Being new does not mean you are allowed to break the rules.

2. If he had asked the question in a complete sentence we wouldn't have been annoyed

3. When he said "why search when all i had to do was make one post? the work was done for me" it pissed us off because he intentionally breaks the rules and doesn't care.

If I was a moderator I would give him a stern warning over PM for such a thing.

a stern warning? what are you going to do really, kick me off the forum? common guys really. i asked a question because i didnt know the answer. i figured someone out there did. that is the entire purpose of a discussion forum. people ask questions, the other people answer. dont get your panties in a wad over it.

and besides, i actually hit the button by mistake that posted my question. i started a new thread with the same question asked out completely. this thread was a mistake.

ranger4620 said:
a stern warning? what are you going to do really, kick me off the forum? common guys really. i asked a question because i didnt know the answer. i figured someone out there did. that is the entire purpose of a discussion forum. people ask questions, the other people answer. dont get your panties in a wad over it.
So how would you like it if every day someone asked you the same question when there is a piece of paper right in front of them that has the answer on it? And no double posting.

there is a title on the thread, if you dont want to read it then you dont have to. you guys and you stupid rules...

Back