Harry Potter and TOOTP

Stallyon

Don of NYC Respect Lvl 50
Feb 22, 2007
Norion
Wii Online Code
2207-7954-7144-9623
well, THAT game was short. There's much to do in the game but unfortunately it takes a couple of minutes to do each one. I spent about 6 hours on this game and now I've completed it. I feel very disappointed with it. perhaps its only meant for 8 year olds. even the end battle with voldemort was very easy. oh well, time to trade it in and buy another game

Stallyon said:
well, THAT game was short. There's much to do in the game but unfortunately it takes a couple of minutes to do each one. I spent about 6 hours on this game and now I've completed it. I feel very disappointed with it. perhaps its only meant for 8 year olds. even the end battle with voldemort was very easy. oh well, time to trade it in and buy another game
wonder if that Eb trade 2 for 1 is still going on.....

I love how you guys really bag on these games. My friends wanted HP: TOotP so I need some pointers. He's most interested in the castle size and if you can use your Wii Remote as a wand.

airforce91 said:
i agree. I've already traded it in. It was crap

sound was good, graphics were good - they weren't awesome but good nonetheless but game play and lasting playability shocking...when i buy a game i want to have completed 2% or less after an hours play not 40%

FR. said:
I love how you guys really bag on these games. My friends wanted HP: TOotP so I need some pointers. He's most interested in the castle size and if you can use your Wii Remote as a wand.
the actual gameplay seems quite good from reviews, but they say its way too short. good rental, i guess.

The HP games I've played are always short though. I remember Chamber of Secrets a few years back, you only actually played "six" days. I didn't realise the school year only lasted that long. But then, what can you do? It's meant to follow the book/movie, and there's only so much that you can play. Like, With COS I found some tasks so annoying. Like, sure I know it's the game, but why would Harry go and get some spell that just so happens to be hidden in the Greenhouse? Some of the tasks were so lame.

FR. said:

there is about 30 rooms in total, 58 characters to meet and all spell casting is done using the wiimote although its not a case of making fancy wrist gestures but simplified into flicking down, up, shaking or pushing forward - kinda lame really

I expected crap like that. Thanks for the information on the game. You too FWELR.

Well then I guess I will have to rent it.
Save my money for something else. Thanks.

Back