harry potter

Status
Not open for further replies.

tommy

Banned
May 2, 2007
Wii Online Code
5781-1229-3280-1523
hey everybody i bought the harry potter book and ive finished it now. how many other people have read or are reading it? I wont give away the ending for nobody neither will anyone in this thread

I could give you a pre order I had on it because I bought it at the airport the day it came out and prudly finished it 3 hours later

picked it up saturday, finished it sunday morning (before church, ironically..)

meh, it's good. too much like LOTR TBH. LOTR>HP by a long shot....

Uh...maybe we should have a discussion thread separately, there's a lot of spoiler potential when discussing this...

i always thought it was like lotr but without the huge aspect of war fight scenes, not to say there arent duels or anything i just get bored of it saying a flash of red or green light burst from the wand

do you know the time tolkien spent on the history of middle earth? the silmarillion was published AFTER his death...what does that tell you? haha

</rant>

ahem, the movies are better too

yea all the time he took to creat the names
guess what a mathom is? tolkein made the word up in lotr, i describes something of no use to a hobbit. Thats how keen he was naming little thing like that. I like hp way much but lotr was the best films and books ever on earth for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back