harry potter

RACH74

lovin it
May 4, 2007
poole
please can someone help me on harry potter, i cannot seem to get colin, the one where you have to get his camera off the ledge, i move the stone seat by the ledge and climb up, then i climb up onto the next ledge, but i cannot move along as the plant is in the way, when i set the plant on fire it does not give me enough time to get across the other side, but if you come back it says there is somewhere you can climb and there is a broken drain pipe so i have tried to fix the drainpipe but it does not even highlight it so you can mend it, i have read on the guide walkthrough what to do but even then i cant do it so please im hoping someone on here can help me

someone must have played harry potter on the wii sureley

please please can someone help me

im begging you all

Well To Set The Plant On Fire So It Gets Out The Way You Have To Be Standin Down On The Ground I Think...And You Repair The Pipe To Climb Up It When Youre Beside It... Hope I Helped In Some Way!:thumbsup:

thanks wii bhoy, i have tried to mend this pipe standing every where but it doesnt highlight for me to do my magic spell on it, i have been stuck on this bit for about a month now so think im ready to trade this is, i have never given up on a game before but i just cannot do this, stupid really when i have compledted games like zelda, and tombraider etc yet i cant do harry bloody potter

Awww Cmon Dont Give Up! Youll Find Some Way! Stick In There...
Sorry I Couldnt Be Any More Help...:sad:

lol thanks for that

i will try a few more times this weekend but it is seriously peeing me off now, will let you know if i ever do it or if i have slung it out the window :cryin:

Cool!:smilewinkgrin: Ill Try And Do Some Research For You To See If I Can Get You Through It Cause Its A Brilliant Game!

Thank you, im dying to know what happens in the game but just stuck on this bit

oh i could kiss you for that, i cannot wait to get home and try this tonight, i will be jumping for joy if i manage to do it, so simple when you read what to do, i have been trying to get the snare on fire but the others dont help me so i will try doing it a bit more and they mite then help

ooh can wait to try this

Yay! I Actually Helped!!!:lol: You Could Kiss Me? I Dont Mind!:smilewinkgrin: Only Jokin!:lol:
Hope It Works For You!:thumbsup:

Back