Has anyone unlocked Petey?

neilk32 said:
I've finally finished on extreme mode and i didnt even get anything extra for completing it like wtf. That was a waste of time. lol :D

I thought you get the cheat options once you beat the whole game to use online against friends and vs??

i got the game now for 1,5 week :) and i reached into the final with petey twice, but in the final i got raped the first time, 2nd time i had won 1 leg...

i am improving my skills :)

Dj Trooper said:
I'm still stuck on the striker cup too i havn't even got to petey yet. I havn't played it in a while because of the anger it makes me feel, playing the computer is so unfair and i do't want to smash my wiimote up the wall again for the 50th time.

lol I empathise with you! I always get to the semi final and then drop out there. I'm not a bad player either, currently sitting on about 45/10 wins to losses, the computers just so.... hard

in the group the matches are toffer then the knock out stage. and petey is not good aswell.. only the arena you need to play thats really ****ed up.. its very toff with some specials in then arena :ciappa:

Back