Has Little Mac really been AT'd?

The Fear

COBRA Unit
Sep 18, 2007
This World...
I've heard rumors about how Little Mac from Punch Out!! is an 8-bit assist trophy. He was one of the top characters I wanted in Brawl, and had fairly good chances (better than most). Now, I have not seen any solid proof that Little Mac is an AT, and no, I will not take the site's word for it. One site that claimed he was an AT was 1up.com, and isn't that the site that started various rumors? Well, I basically want actual proof Little Mac is an AT...a screenshot, a video...something. Not just a "this site said so".

Anyone got anything?

Yeah I saw that on another forum, he was asked for proof but he couldn't get any.

I don't care much, I liked him but I don't know he would be cool and all but he just doesn't seem good enough for me.

Wreked said:
Yeah I saw that on another forum, he was asked for proof but he couldn't get any.

I don't care much, I liked him but I don't know he would be cool and all but he just doesn't seem good enough for me.
I see. In that case, I'm not going to take it very seriously for the moment. Taking someone's word for it usually leads to you finding out it's a lie. I'll add Little Mac back on to my roster for now.

If he indeed has been AT'd, he would seem like he would be one that would be profiled on the site. I'll just wait until I get confirmation from the site.

To me this just sounds like a big rumor. It would be the perfect time to plant it too, seeing as the demo was playable. No one can prove the rumor wrong, but no one can prove it correct either. (except Sakurai)

Wreked said:
I already meantioned I don't care what it says. I have looked through many videos and have never seen Little Mac.

There have been many rumors related to Brawl....the Bowser Jr.-WW Link-Ridley rumor, the AC charactered confirmed in interview rumor, the number of characters in Brawl leaked rumor...I don't take any site's word for it. I want a video.

Back