Hate the wolf game

mrserv0n248

WiiChat Member
Nov 14, 2006
This zelda is cool in the temples and started cool but this wolf crap finding bubbles is repetitive and boring. I dread beating dungeons knowing i have to do the gay wolf mission. They could have mixed it up a bit. Anyone actually like finding where to make their gay wolf dig for bugs?

i hate being the wolf, it just doesnt feel like zelda, and idk, i just dont like it at all..

when i first saw that the game was coming out, i thought oh man maybe the wolf feature will be cool..but alas, not cool at all, really dumb and redundant..well i mean, to me

....I use to hate fining the tears of light, but now its really not that bad...
Being the wolf is fun though!

Well looks like everyone agrees, the tears of light hunting with the wolf is officially gay and boring and should have been done differently. It seriously knocks my game rating down 2 points for being so repetitive and uninteresting at that. Frankly you might be able to tell I am pretty pissed about it at this point.

I love the Wolf Mode. It's something different and pretty fun.

Nice change of pace from the "same'ol" Zelda of the past 10 games. (Not that it's bad that way, but it's something fresh)

Thus far an amazing game. ^.^

Alright, the only problem is having to collect the tears of light!
I did not agree the wolf form is dumb.....I would have liked to see Nintendo coming up with doing something better than collecting danm bugs!

I agree Joe, I am not saying that being the wolf is gay, while it is certainly not as fun as being link, but collecting the bugs is very gay

I don't mind it, its nothing bad, nothing great...
But I love wolf form, as cheesy as it may be ^^

He's got some cool moves, specially when you jump on big guys and rip their faces off :crazy:

I dunno, I just got to the point where you get to transform at will, and so far, I'm absolutely loving being able to do that.

Regardless, though, I like the whole wolf-thing (don't terribly mind the tear-collecting, but it's not that high on my dislike list - the high spots are saved for the mailman and the rupees in chests - god damn things...).

Well yea I have to admit the wolf wasnt that fun. But once you can switch back and forward it is. I use my wolf to get places faster, like when you dash he runs fast for a little while so just dash again:) and the wolf is sometimes good at killin some enimies faster then link so I use him. But all in all this game ROCKS MY SOCKS! :)

kinda spoiler - the tear collecting is kinda annoying but every Zelda game has something like this, and also it prepares you to do other stuff later on as you have been certain places already before you explore as human, the wolf is actually a vital part of the game and a great add-on, the bugs could have been lessened in finding but at least is not that stupid boating in windwaker and actually doesn't take very long once you get good with the wolf which shouldn't take long, think of it as training for the later levels, and when you can change at will that's when it gets really good. - highlight to here to see

Back