Headset in MOH H2

no

"I recently played Medal of Honor Heroes 2 Wii from EA Canada, a wartime first-person shooter with surprisingly tight controls (maybe even superior to Metroid Prime 3, if you can believe it) and a very promising 32-player online mode that the developer promises will run at 60 frames per second. Sounds fantastic, of course, but during these online matches, there will be no quick and intuitive means to communicate with your friends"

from the ign editorial 'let there be voice'

http://wii.ign.com/articles/819/819583p1.html

I also remember reading a Q and A with one of the game developers and they asked him if there would be voice but I cant find that now.

well its possible we will get an update aswell as a release of Wiicrophone

I hope some sort of microphone headset thing is released, I can't see Nintendo making us buy a DS for the microphone.
If the PSP can do it, the wii can too.

Walugi said:
well its possible we will get an update aswell as a release of Wiicrophone

MOHH2 wasn't built with voicechat in mind. So far, no one has mentioned any ability to update the game itself online. It can be done, but the game has already shipped. If they didn't do it already, then they can't change it now.

If you want voicechat, you'll need to use your PC (teamspeak, gamestreet, etc), your cell phone, or the official wii headset.

lol nice headset, i think it would be cool if they had a usb headset and you could use multiple headsets with one usb that plugs into the wii

I was thinking about that too today, and then I remebered a Pulse question from Nintendo Power. One gamer suggested that a headset could work via Bluetooth, a transmitter in the USB port, the DS's headset, or having it plug into the Wii Remote. The Nintendo Power staff didn't say that one wouldn't come out, but they only said they hoped a headset was in development. As for Medal of Honor, it's too late to incorperate one now.

They need a TeamSpeak for the Wii to run in the background if thats possible.

WiiSpeak FTW

Back