Wii headset?

Global War

Brawl is off the wall
Feb 24, 2008
YAY AREA
Wii Online Code
3303-4951-8144-5736
Does anyone know if nintendo is ever going to make headsets for the wi-fi connection games? I would love to get one.

depend if they want to keep their customers or not.

Dkw0101 said:
depend if they want to keep their customers or not.
You trying to say they will lose customers if they do? That doesnt make sense, the people who don't want their kids talking to people on the internet should simply just not get one

i'm guessing that was a typo, my guess is nintendo will release something for the wiimote thats free but doesn't have a headset, instead it has the jacks needed for the headset.

Well they have acknowledged that it could work on Wii, whenever they go through with it or if they go through with it is a different story.

I read a thread somewhere around here stateing that it will happen. But since they will be making an upgrade like that, our online status wont be free anymore since they will try to fix the online network as well. Hopefully its not true, i rather have no headsets then have to pay online well now at this point unless Wii brings out some outstanding online games, i wont mind them charing(well wont mind as much). But back to the topic, its due to come out sometime, Nintendo is really trying to make big moves.

who knows, my guess is that it will be added as a feature for pay to play

Back