Wii Headset-Agree or Disagree

mikester77

WiiChat Member
Dec 29, 2007
OK, this is my first post on wiichat, so bare with me.

I just got MOH:H2 for the wii and registered online (add mikesterBad if u want :lol: ). The game's really fun, I've played online for about 5 hours already and enjoyed it. But there's one problem. You can't talk to the people you play with. It's really hard to try and get your teammates to follow you or to tell them to check out the area to make sure there are no Nazi's waiting for you. What if there was an enemy with a bazooka and you needed to warn your teammates? All there is is an enemy spotted chant. But how are your teammates suppost to know where he is? This is why Nintendo needs to make a headset to play online with no problem. I know there are some people who like to trash talk online, but there could be something to mute the other person, like a vote mute or an indiviual mute. I think more people would want to buy the wii and play online and enjoy it. The headset would also work with super mario strikers chardged or FIFA or any other wi fi game. Who agrees with me. I hope Nintendo reads this and realizes they need to build a headset for the wii.:cool:

This is an unoffical Nintendo wii forum, almost no chance whatsoever that Nintendo will read this. But almost everyone will fully agree with your post because IMO this is the 1 of 2 faults with Nintendos online play. the second is freind codes...

plus welcome to wiichat and enjoy our stay.

Well I heard That Nintendo is Considering it and will be most likely available sometime in the future

Back