Would you play brawl with no headset.

I could really care less if there is a headset out for SSBB, it will be fun nonetheless, and as long as I don't have to listen to little immature kids screaming into it, if it is released, I'll be happy.

blueovalboy7 said:
I could really care less if there is a headset out for SSBB, it will be fun nonetheless, and as long as I don't have to listen to little immature kids screaming into it, if it is released, I'll be happy.

Completely agreeing with you their :yesnod:

I would still get the game if it didnt have a headset. I would like there to be a headset of some kind though. For competative online gaming to be successfull you need to have a faster way to communicate than typing. This is one of the main reasons why I like PC gaming so much. Even if the game doesnt support an in-game voice chat then you can use Ventrilo or Teamspeak (even if it does support in-game voice those are better programs to use anyway).

well if you look at it does that pokeman game have some sort of voip?well then use that if it does not come with it. and wee need a ds smash bros

Back