The Official Headset Petition

d4mahern said:
Signed. Headsets make online play so much better. If you dont like them dont use them its that simple. They make it that much more like playing with someone right next to you.

That's what I want, I want to play smash bros and get yelled at by a little kid for beating him up :O

OH well headset or no headset it really doesn't matter. No one uses the headsets for their real purpose. Strategies...

NS_Tr4mpld said:
That's what I want, I want to play smash bros and get yelled at by a little kid for beating him up :O

OH well headset or no headset it really doesn't matter. No one uses the headsets for their real purpose. Strategies...
im pretty sure headsets were made to.....talk in general...

not signed....

there not going to make one with all the problems they've been having with the ds one.

Attacktix said:
not signed....

there not going to make one with all the problems they've been having with the ds one.

thanks for singing :lol: (you added to this threads post count, thus making it more popular)

JCpackers05 said:
not signed. cause making a headset would completly go against all that there trying to do. such as prevent foul language and competitive play. waste of a thread. waste of time.

prevent competitive play online because of a headset?? You had me going there for a second. Waste of time reading and trying to get you too understand.

Last edited:
Back