Hello all Wii fanactics

Sabin

WiiChat Member
Oct 14, 2006
Wisconsin
Hello all Wii fanatics

Name is Steve. I was first in line to get a Wii w/ Zelda TP and can't wait to get my hands on the system. Also was 1st in line for a PS3, but we all know what I'm going to do with that :wink: .

I will be buying a 360 however, mainly for games like Halo 3 and Gears of War. Obviously hardware to hardware specs, the 360 will win, and that is the reason I would like to own one. Not to mention I'm getting a 42" LCD HD this month. I know I will like the Wii more, just because it has games that I loved growing up on, and still love. Hell, I just broke out my SNES and played FF3, hence the screen name.

Anyways, good to be here. And I saw someone on here that makes signature pictures. Up for making one for me?? Final Fantasy related?? LMK. See you on the boards!

Last edited:
Thanks, glad to be here. And I guess I can't spell either. Fanactics=Fanatics. LOL

Welcome.jpg

Welcome, hope ya like it here.

I'm assuming you meant Wiired, when you mentioned the person who makes signatures for other people? His sigs are the ones with the short clips in them, and say his username somewhere in it.

Jenova said:
Welcome, hope ya like it here.

I'm assuming you meant Wiired, when you mentioned the person who makes signatures for other people? His sigs are the ones with the short clips in them, and say his username somewhere in it.

Thanks!

Yea, that's who I meant. I already sent him a PM last night :).

Back