Hello all world at war-wii

ptrs-pro

WiiChat Member
Apr 12, 2010
MICHIGAN
Hi I"m looking for some teamates on wii waw if anybody is interested my fc 154.850.738.539 I love run and gun and I"m an awesome snipe shot.so feel free.Even if your new np.Thanks

Some new things I"ve learned in the past fyi,die before you release the dogs unless your going for a killstreak,they will most likely get you dogs again.Dogs do not!!go toward team score just your own personal kills,when released they are ment for a distraction,for your team if you add your kills and x by 20 you"ll see so on that note don"t bother hideing just keep killing.If your someone who likes hardcore and snipeing one of the best classes you can take is bandolier ,double tap ,and dead silence.When you take double tap all of your perks are increased in speed by half,even putting down betties.If you like the ppsh take it with double tap and dead silence you"ll run past any betties that are on the sides ,when your snipeing and your connection is good to all your team ,try the ptrs with double tap you"ll be surprised.

oops

I forgot to put the m-1 gerrand as the rifle for hardcore with double tap,or ptrs,The ptrs is dead on if....your conn. is good with everyone in the room.

Back