Hello :D

Yepi69

WiiChat Member
Jul 25, 2011
Portugal
Wii Online Code
8214-5096-6984-2520
Hi guys im new here, and im also new to wii cuz i just got a wii 1 week ago so you guys can tell me how can i take more advantage of my wii, for example buying cool games, what wii is best on, etc, also add me on the wii, my friend code is right below on my signature and also reply to me if you added me so i can add your wii number code too!

:yesnod:

good but on netherlands is better ^^

Welcome! :D From what I know Mario Kart, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, and Goldeneye 007 all seem to be pretty popular. I only have Mario Kart but I love it. Hope you have a good time and make lots of friends! :)

oh yea stay cool yepi69!

images

Ah, I didn't realize you were a new member when I stumbled across your Connection Ambassador thread. :lol: Welcome to the forums then! =D For any and all Wii-related advice, 'specially recommended games, you've come to the right place, brother.

Thanks to Whyte i got 500 points from the connection ambassador, i used the ''Person who was helped'' now im hunting for persons who just got their wii so i can connect them to the internet and get 500 points by being a a connection ambassador, of course they win too but if you do 10 connection ambassador connections you get 5000 wii points plus all the NES games for free on wii shop (you can also gift them to your friends for free, once per title) and if you do 20 connection ambassador connections you get 10000 wii points plus all the games from NES, SNES and Nintendo 64 for free (you can gift them too for free once per title)

ISNT NINTENDO GREAT?

You can get more than just the NES games free? o_o Finding 20 internet-less Wii users is no easy task, but wow... That's pretty awesome, didn't know 'bout that. Considering all the profit they've gotten off of the Virtual Console already, it's nice Nintendo's giving back to their fans. Microsoft wouldn't even think of doing that, lol.

btw does anyone of here plays WWE vs RAW 2009 online? i just got WWE vs RAW 2009 today and i wanted to play online but i dont have any friend codes for it so :/

Back