Hello Everyone

XmaXonX

WiiChat Member
Aug 14, 2007
Hello everyone. Its actually a weird story how I got my Wii.

My friend is going on vacation this weekend so he let me borrow, and I have it right now because he let me take it early. So then he calls me today and leaves me a message saying "Hey call me back, i have a deal." So I call him and he asks me if I like the Wii so far. I say honestly, YES!! He then asks if I would like to buy it. Then I go through the whole, I don't have a lot of money right now. So basically he said I can buy it for $115. So he also said I can pay him when I get money. It came also came with 4 controllers, 1 nun chuck, stand/case, and Wii Sports.

I look forward to posting here. Thank you.

Thanks you guys. I just went over the rules and everything and this site seems good. Hope to be here for a while! Everyone seems nice here. We'll see.

Brandon454 said:
Dont get me wrong, Wiichat is fantastic, but you know... every place has a few bad apples.

But our mods our great and take care of most of those problems for us, so no need to worry for now.

Yeah! Like Prez ♥, Trulen, and Mitch2025!

..and yeah, if someone starts hating on you or you find them as a "troublemaker".
Contact any of the mods. They will do something about it!

Btw, you need at least 10-15 posts to Private Message someone!

Message Prez

Message Trulen

Message Mitch2025

Last edited:
Hello, welcome to Wiichat. Before you start posting, check out the 'Forum Rules and Regulations' so you know what not to do. Enjoy your stay and most of all, enjoy your Wii. :)

Hey welcome to the forum :) If you have any questions regarding the site and or the Wii feel free to ask. Other than that I hope you enjoy your stay here at Wii Chat. :)

Welcome MaXon, I hope to see you around the forums more often. It's nice to see a long intro for a change, instead of reading 'hi im new add me kthx' all the time :) Good job! Keep posting.

Thank you all for the welcome. I just bought Zelda and it is great so far. Now I just wait until I get more money and I am looking towards Resident Evil 4 and the Smash Bros. Thanks!

Back