Hello, everyone!

RKCole

The Digital Knight
Nov 26, 2010
Modesto, CA
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
hello there!

I am glad to be a part fo the forums, and I am very glad to own a Wii! I actually received my Wii today as a thanksgiving/early Christmas gift from my wife. I have owned different systems in the past--NES, SNES, N64, PS1, PS2, Xbox 360, etc. What is "different" about my situation is that I am a blind gamer--and I mean it, I am partially blind. I have no sight in my left eye, and a very small amount of sight in my right eye...and I LOVE gaming. I have not had a game console in over three years, so this is exciting for me!

I must say that my wife and I have already bonded in playing bowling in the Wii Sports Resort game. We spent the past few hours just playing bowling. Can you believe I got a score of 206 in one round?

anyhow, I am looking forward to getting to know you all, and, through process fo time, getting to know my Wii system.

How exciting!

take care, everyone, and Happy Belated Thanksgiving!

Welcome RKCole!! Hope you enjoy your time! Make a tons of friends! Yeah peoples here are nice too. Keep gaming! Get to know your Wii further. If there any questions, just let me know.

Welcome to the forums RKcole! Glad to hear you can still experience the joy of playing video games, even with your ailment. Hope you learn to enjoy the Wii further!

welcome, hope u enjoy ur new wii (and wiichat). add my fcs if u get same games on my sig, would be nice 2 play w/ others in CA.

Thanks for the welcome.

fade2green: Money is a bit tight, but if I get one of the games on your signature (would probably get Super Smash Bros. Brawl; nothing against the others. I like shooters, but I'm not too good at them. haha), I will look for you.

Thanks for the welcome.

fade2green: Money is a bit tight, but if I get one of the games on your signature (would probably get Super Smash Bros. Brawl; nothing against the others. I like shooters, but I'm not too good at them. haha), I will look for you.
np. i know how it is w/ money and college lol (i'm still in debt myself). looking foward 2 eventually playing :biggrin:

Hi RKCole

I'm a newbie here too and am awaiting delivery of my Wii but due to your original post I now know there is a good chance my father, who is legally blind but still partially sighted, with only limited sight in his right eye, might be able to use the console. Something I hadn't thought of before, so thanks for the heads up. He used to love to bowl, row small boats, golf and the like but had to give up due to his limited sight.

He has tried unsuccessfully to use my dslite but with the small screen can't use it. So it might be good for him as well.

Glad it helps you and enjoy your console.:yesnod:

Back