Hello from a Gamer Girl ;)

Welcome, and i agree with DKw0101, you got some people who love online dateing.
Brawny cough cough

Enjoy your stay, and hopefully you won't end up like some people on this site.
Snakeplsk cough again.. uh. cough

Everybody knows that girls are just a myth...:scared:
But what if their not?

Welcome to the forum Jaded.

Syntax said:
Everybody knows that girls are just a myth...:scared:
But what if their not?
Why must you scare the little ones? Now I'm going to have to check under their beds before they go to sleep.

Hello Jaded :)

Why must you scare the little ones? Now I'm going to have to check under their beds before they go to sleep.

I believe this calls for a defensive maneuver....

Run for your lives..

museum.jpg

you all are not helping "Mii"(sorry, have to use the pun out whenever I can) out here, this helps my theory, on any game site just include the words "Gaming"(or any variations to it) and girl9again, variations) and you got a crap load of people drooling going "omg a girl, wanna see my dungeons and dragons dice?" or "how about you come over and play with my wii"("wii"[again, pun] use that all the time for jokes at school) and omg this is prolly the longest thing I've ever posted.

Dkw0101 said:
you all are not helping "Mii"(sorry, have to use the pun out whenever I can) out here, this helps my theory, on any game site just include the words "Gaming"(or any variations to it) and girl9again, variations) and you got a crap load of people drooling going "omg a girl, wanna see my dungeons and dragons dice?" or "how about you come over and play with my wii"("wii"[again, pun] use that all the time for jokes at school) and omg this is prolly the longest thing I've ever posted.

Nobody was hitting on her.... Sure, there may be some guys who are out to seek attention from someone of the opposite sex but that's about it. Also, in many cases and scenarios, be it real life and or the interwebz, there is always at least one person seeking attention from that of the opposite sex..

Last edited:
WiiWouldLike2Play said:
Welcome to WiiChat. LQTM

Sort of off topic question...

What does LQTM mean?

I are curious :shifty:

I love when Mods get off topic. It makes the world a better place.

LQTM = Laughing Quietly To Myself?

nic7 said:
I love when Mods get off topic. It makes the world a better place.

LQTM = Laughing Quietly To Myself?

Sorry about that.. Oh and thanks for telling me :)

Back on topic...

Hope you enjoy your stay here at WiiChat Jaded :)

Back