Hello from Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, i was talking to lee too.
i'm gonna let jillycop handle this one..
whenever she's ON.. i hope this doesnt
get closed before jillycops on.
rach, this girl doesnt understand anything.

This is lee!!!!!

stop impersonating someone.

any other names?
Suner52
Azn_WiiSee
LimeTang
Lee Garret

Suner52 said:
Okay. i dont know.. but this has really been eating my mind.. Iv'e been a very active and popular WII-CHAT member and i recently got banned for the dumbest bullest reason ever..... I talked to people who didnt want to talk to me but i didnt know they didnt want to talk to me... they should have told mee.. anywaiis those people reported mee.. and i got banned for harrasment (PERMAMNENT) It actually all because of one girl Named Wiiwouldliketoplay.. she hated me from the start because i was getting popular and she thought i was stealing some of her friends.. therefore she got her three bestest friends to hate on me and thenn yeahh now im banned ... AHHHHH. It's really hard leaving from a forum you really love.. So anyways i talked to the moderator and she said Banned membr go to wiispace.com Nintendo Wii Forums - Wiispace.com... so here i amm ., i HOPE this site will be 100x more friendlier and not ban me for dumb stuff.... Wiispace actually looks cooler, except i find its not as user friendly... Okayy i guess thats all

No comment.

Once again..

You do realize you're going to be banned for..

1. Posing as another Wiichat member.
2. Creating a duplicate account on a different ip to bypass a ban.
3. Advertising another forum.

oh...Well sorry that i missed this place so much and just wanted to see how things were gong here..

CantGetAWii said:
Haha, well yeah obviously she is the only female on here. Nobody wants to talk to a bunch of losers like yourself and would not want to be seen on a crappy place like this. As for you Suner..you were not forced to come here, you chose to come to a second-tier place like this for what you did. And why are you concerned about making friends on the internet?..don't have any in real life. Seriously its a forum, grow up. Also don't bad mouth WiiWouldLikeToPlay...she is better than you, ten times better by far. And oh yes we have more females where we come from..they know where the better forum is. Suner some advice..every thread you made was garbage..and you ripped on the Wii..saying it was too expensive lmao..oh man..and you spent all your time in the games part of the forum anyway, and were hitting on a bunch of guys..like Brawny?..haha too good. So wiispace, enjoy what you got from Suner, seems to fit in a place like this, everyone I have seen on here seems to be like her. Your name wasn't even Sunera..lol And where you were was very friendly, we are nice to you if you are nice to us. Simple, also we are nice to you if you don't act childish and you show you want to gain respect, simply by not asking for it.

Anyways again enjoy her wiispace..clearly she is a great member.
As for the other dumb person who said they went to *******..trevor santos perhaps?..well you don't need to be told why you were banned, basically did the same as her, and made very stupid posts.

Ninty?..haha..ok bud. Whatever you say.
And your clever little..above is true below is false..well this time its wrong..sorry to alarm you.

--
So you are sunera. [well, of course]

LimeTang : This is my last time being here. I won't do it again.
..and you lied to a police ..

1. Lee lives in England, not Ohio.

2. You don't spell his surname like that, and Lee was always fussy about that so he never would have spelt it wrong :lol:

3. Lee could actually spell and used good grammar.

Ohh and lets post this =]

Leeconvo.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back