Hello, from Wii_Lad

Wii_Lad

WiiChat Member
Mar 26, 2007
Um, kinda just wanted to say hi on here to everyone. Mainly I'm here to exploit the capabilities of the nintendo wii and get some info i need. So i hope i can accomplish this here!

cool, cool. you should fit in just fine. just try and stay away from the ps3 and xbox 360 forums if you only like the wii. hello again, Wii_Lad.

Heyy there

Be sure to check out the FAQs and Forum Rules, also be sure to use the reputation button (by the online/offline bit on each post)

Welcome welcome! so far, I've found this site to be a good resource; I'm sure you'll get the info you want!

Welcome to WiiChat, youve come to the right place to find info about the wii, but watch out some peeps are hotheads and might get mad at the littlest things u say! Oh and uh good luck in finding your wii info.

Hello there! Welcome to the forums. You should find almost anything for your wii needs!

Speeder768 said:
Funny site. I almost die on most of the fourms on here. Expect some laughs...from Dumbass_Luigi.
Is that an insult or a compliment? :confused: :confused:

Dumbass_Luigi said:
HORRAY!!!!!

that's exactly what he's talking about. you crack me up too. even though i can't enjoy a taco right now.....

tacos.jpg
GRILLED-BURRITOS-1.gif

How bout now?

Back