Hello, I am a gamer, a nintendo gamer:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Homicidal_Gamer

Yay I'm dead!
Jul 21, 2006
Over the Stars
Hello all! I recently got banned from the Nsider forums for about 19 days, and I have no other forum to go to! So maybe this forum will do! And maybe if I like this forum I may stay! :cool:

Wishing to meet some cool Nintendo fans here-

Homicidal_Gamer :D

Welcome...what you get banned for??

If you can't answer that then I'll really wonder what you did; as long as you're not some flaming sony/microsoft loving zealot, you'll like it here.:D

I only got banned for multiple censor bypassing, I swear that forum is too darn strict! So far I am a enjoying it here!:) *bookmarks forum*

Homicidal_Gamer said:
I only got banned for multiple censor bypassing, I swear that forum is too darn strict! So far I am a enjoying it here!:) *bookmarks forum*

Multiple censor bypassing...so you cus a lot?

Sorry if that means something else.

You've talked pretty clean thus far: darn strict.:D

NateTheGreat said:
Multiple censor bypassing...so you cus a lot?

Sorry if that means something else.

You've talked pretty clean thus far: darn strict.:D
Yeah I know, I mean it's not that I cuss a lot, I mean dude over there you cant even say "hell!" so I had to censor bypass it by typing it in like this: "he!!" :lol:

Homicidal_Gamer said:
Yeah I know, I mean it's not that I cuss a lot, I mean dude over there you cant even say "hell!" so I had to censor bypass it by typing it in like this: "he!!" :lol:

This site says there's a censoring system that will look through and put **** wherever you cuss, but I don't think it works, or is maintained; I don't consider hell a cuss word because it's a non-exisistant place formulated by Christians.

NateTheGreat said:
This site says there's a censoring system that will look through and put **** wherever you cuss, but I don't think it works, or is maintained; I don't consider hell a cuss word because it's a non-exisistant place formulated by Christians.
I know I feel the same way about the word "hell" it doesnt exist, so why should it be considered a cuss word anyways...

well neather does the big bang but lets not get into that :p
anyways welcome to the forums! no censoreship here. (i dont understand why though lol)

Homicidal_Gamer said:
You would think that instead of banning people for that, they would just add the dodges to the filter. That's like at my high school, they forbid visiting any blogging/social networking site. They even gave specific examples of xanga, myspace, and myface (facebook???); yet none of these sites have been added to the district filter.

registerednerd said:
You would think that instead of banning people for that, they would just add the dodges to the filter. That's like at my high school, they forbid visiting any blogging/social networking site. They even gave specific examples of xanga, myspace, and myface (facebook???); yet none of these sites have been added to the district filter.
Yeah it is quite like that! It's a shame that they've banned me so long, but oh well, I've grown a custom to this forum already.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back