Hello I've just joined

braschlosa

don't rep me
Jul 18, 2007
I've been reading this site for a while and decided to register today. I already have a Wii with 5 games.

One question - I'd like to add the letter "n" to the end of my username. When I signed up it wouldn't let me. Can someone help me change it? I'm not used to typing this name without the "n" at the end.

Why doesn't this forum show up when you aren't registered?

Last edited:
If you would like the letter "n" added to the end of your username you're going to have to talk to i0n about that. Just send him a private message asking him to change your username. Other than that welcome to the forum and I hope you enjoy your stay here :).

I worry he is too busy to deal with such a small request. Do you think he would get annoyed?

hello. welcome to wiichat. uh oh ..

-kinda suspicious-

edit: oh.. okay, well then

Welcome to WiiChat, remember to read the forum rules!

Last edited:
The only thing I can see that is off limits is modding or advertising other gaming sites. Other than that everything else should be fine. Also I don't think i0n would mind if you sent him a pm regarding changing your username.

no WWL2P nothing suspicious here, just a new member :yesnod:

welcome to wiichat, you passed the IP inspection :) enjoy your stay. im a moderator around these forums so any questions dont worry, shoot me a PM and ill try to answer as soon as possible

International Profile inspection? How did you know I'm from australia?

IP Inspection = Internet Provider Inspection..

Oh so thats how she knew I was in australia. You guys are tricky!

I guess everyone knows now that I use Telstra DSL :)

Last edited:
This may be a bit of a late welcome, but welcome anyway. I hope you enjoy your stay here and if you need any help, feel free to PM me or any other member.

Back