Hello, Wii Chat Community!

SteveWii

WiiChat Member
Feb 15, 2010
St. Louis, MO
Good afternoon to the members and staff of the Wii Chat Community. I come from the Playstation 3 chat forums, and recently realized their affiliation with this site as well. As a Playstation 3, Xbox 360, and Wii owner, I thought this was a perfect opportunity for me to reintroduce myself to the Wii world!

As you can see, I currently do not have a Wii Code. I had one, however due to my lack of time when I purchased my Wii, I made something awfully quickly, without really taking other options into consideration. Therefore, I will not update my signature with a Wii code until I have determined a new one.

Anyway, my name is Steve, and I'll be active on this community for the following years to come if all goes well. I have years of experience in both being a member and a staff member on forums, and will do anything in my ability to improve this community.

I love to write, and of course, game! If you'd like to know more about me, feel free to send me a Visitor Message and I'll tell you whatever I can.

All the best,

Steve

Back