Hello...

Hey buddy! Welcome to the forum! Be as crazy as ya want as long as ya follow the forum rules! later.

Welcome to the forums.
Enjoy your stay, and Happy posting.

Ps. I am pretty crazy myself watch out :lol:

Hello...I'm crazy too, so I'm going to tell you a story:

In 20 years, we'll cause an atomic war turning all of us into blobs, while turning every chicken into dino-chickens. The chickens will eat us all, unless The Whysmical Taco is formed. One man, not affected by the radiation, will be the one to save us all. The taco is separated into 4 pieces: the wrap, meat, cheese, and lettuce. First, to get the meat, he'll have to climb Mt. Everest, kill the dino-chickens with a laser gun, go into the cave, battle a giant Ice Dino-Chicken, and secure the wrap. Next, he'll have to survive the Kalamari desert, (which is 120 degrees C), go into a creepy temple, fight the mummy, and take the cheese.
To Be Conintued.............Now.
Then, he'll have to go to the bottom of the bottomless pit, ride a dragon, kill the dragon, swim up a lavafall,(waterfall, except with lava), fight some lava goat, and grap the meat. Finally, he'll have to travel to Dead Valley. In it, he will have to swing vines across quicksand, get eaten by a giant frog, ride the ginat fly out of the frog, fly to the middle of Dead Valley, kill some more dino-chickens, battle the man-eating plant, and take the lettuce. Now, The Whysmical Taco is completed. It makes a blinding explosion, killing billions, but returning every thing back to normal.

THE END!

Back