Hello

bark22

WiiChat Member
Dec 9, 2007
I bought my Wii last month and it the first time that I've gotten back into console games since the Atari 2600 days. I now have 4 Wii-motes and 4 nunchuks. I also just activated my wifi connection a couple of days ago. I'm still exploring.
My favorite game is Wii Game - Tennis. I'm at 1500 level and am trying to get to 2000. I'm I'm also a pro in bowling, but am stuck at 800 in Baseball.:mad2:

I bought Wii Play, and Mario Party 8. I also scored a killler deal on MLB Power Pros. It was originally $49, but I bought it on sale for $19. I'm going to hosting a party and am going to buy Rayman's Rabbid Rabbits II. I rented it the other day and think that it might be the best party game available.
I've rented about eight other games and will be glad to talk to anyone who wants more info about them.
Lastly, I might be the oldest person in the forum. I just turned 50. This in my first time in a forum like this. So be kind.
I really want to enjoy my wii and think that joining a forum is one of the best ways to go.

See ya!!!

Welcome bark22, seem like a pretty active gamer for your age,jk if you want to add me drop a PM, I'm going to be gettin MP8 too and I wondered how good it was (I played all the prequels) Well I think you'll find most of the members here are pretty kind, I'm a newbie myself...
It's good to get to talk to people who played the 2600, game consoles have come a LONG way since then...

ttyl...

^^^ pretty big post ya got thar 4 a welcome threds ^^^

Enjoy your stay Bark22 (brb username clarity).

Yay for gamers that know consoles prePlaystation
ello35ck2.png

Back