hello

Ranma

WiiChat Member
Dec 29, 2009
USA
Hi, I'm new. 20, female, from ok. i have band hero and mario kart, look forward to chatting and playing with you all ^^

Hi, I'm new. 20, female, from ok. i have band hero and mario kart, look forward to chatting and playing with you all ^^

*in a little boys voice* its a dreaaaaammm come trruuuueeee! all the women are finalllyyyyy joiningggggg wiiicccchhhatttt!! :lol: welcome to tha forums, and there's a lot of girls... I mean there's a lot of people who have fc's for the wii and some games. :yesnod: have a good time here! :D It's good to see wiichat becoming active again.

*in a little boys voice* its a dreaaaaammm come trruuuueeee! all the women are finalllyyyyy joiningggggg wiiicccchhhatttt!! :lol: welcome to tha forums, and there's a lot of girls... I mean there's a lot of people who have fc's for the wii and some games. :yesnod: have a good time here! :D It's good to see wiichat becoming active again.

xD ty ^^

Yeah, I was looking for a forum for wii so I can find people to play games with, because so far the games I have I can't find anyone online to play with >.< I just got a router 2 days ago so I could play on the Wii on wifi, and now no one's playing the games. I want to play mario kart online. Oh and I tend to talk a lot btw xD

xD ty ^^

Yeah, I was looking for a forum for wii so I can find people to play games with, because so far the games I have I can't find anyone online to play with >.< I just got a router 2 days ago so I could play on the Wii on wifi, and now no one's playing the games. I want to play mario kart online. Oh and I tend to talk a lot btw xD

I has some wifi games, but my wii's still broken. Well.. not rly, it's rebooting or whatever, but when it's done, i can play on wifi again!

How long's the rebooting going to take? My wifi is acting up keeps d/c me, finally found 6 people and as I was waiting for the game to start I got disconnected >.>

Aww T.T It'll be done soon ^^

Maybe I can figure out why my wifi wont stay connected while your rebooting x.x *shakes fist* dang wifi

Aww T.T It'll be done soon ^^

Maybe I can figure out why my wifi wont stay connected while your rebooting x.x *shakes fist* dang wifi

When my wifi acted up, I moved it closer to theh router, and it fixed everything :lol: or maybe it's just not wanting to work today :lol: my wifi will quit on me somewhere each day for no reason :lol: :D

Move the wii closer to the router? It's inbetween the couch and the comp desk (little corner, the router) cuz if i move it over to the other side the dogs might chew it up, I guess I could try moving it, just threatin to beat them up they touch the cords xD

Welcome to wiichat..and by playing with all of us, what do you mean by that?.:ihih:

Back