Help can't connect

veg

WiiChat Member
Mar 1, 2008
Hi all i've an Orange Broadband internet connection and can't get my Wii to connect to it, it says enter Password or code what would they be, i've tried the WEP KEY No but it won't have it any idea's
Cheers

veg said:
Hi all i've an Orange Broadband internet connection and can't get my Wii to connect to it, it says enter Password or code what would they be, i've tried the WEP KEY No but it won't have it any idea's
Cheers
It is the wep key. Try it again. Remember, there are no letter "o"s, just the number zero.

Also, be sure to type all of it. It should be long.

My password was on a little card I got when I first got my connection. Check to see if you still have the card, or go on your computer where your internet connection is connected, and look for the code on your control panel.

EDIT: make sure you have the caps lock on, because the code is case sensitive.

thanks but i've done all those even put spaces in like its looks on the router but no luck IE:3821 4F6B 2981 etc i'm gonner have a new profile and call myself BROWNED OFF

thanks but tried again even put spaces in IE:3543 4773 4B6F etc no luck

hi matey just to let you know i got on the internet with my wii my son knocked off the (security)settings on the live box and hey presto straight away

Back