MOH2 & Connecting to the Internet Q's?

Winks

WiiChat Member
Mar 15, 2008
Hi

I've live in China and have just bought a chipped Japanese imported wii and am loving it. However I have a few questions I was hoping someone may be able to answer.
1. I was wondering if anybody knows if I connect to the internet using a chipped wii if it will damage it or put it at risk of viruses?
2. Do you have to play over the internet to have a multiplayer game of MOH2 or can you play off-line split screen with a friend?
3. At my flat I have a broadband wire connection, is there a simple way to plug the wire into my wii and connect it to the internet - do I need a USB converter?
4. I've just bought Tiger woods 2008, is it possible to play over the internet?

Any help with these questions would be excellent. Also once i get hooked up to the internet with my wii I'd love to play some MOH2, Call of Duty 3, or GH3 over the net.

Cheers

Winks

Winks said:
Hi

I've live in China and have just bought a chipped Japanese imported wii and am loving it. However I have a few questions I was hoping someone may be able to answer.
1. I was wondering if anybody knows if I connect to the internet using a chipped wii if it will damage it or put it at risk of viruses?
2. Do you have to play over the internet to have a multiplayer game of MOH2 or can you play off-line split screen with a friend?
3. At my flat I have a broadband wire connection, is there a simple way to plug the wire into my wii and connect it to the internet - do I need a USB converter?
4. I've just bought Tiger woods 2008, is it possible to play over the internet?

Any help with these questions would be excellent. Also once i get hooked up to the internet with my wii I'd love to play some MOH2, Call of Duty 3, or GH3 over the net.

Cheers

Winks

1. no idea
2. online only, the back of the box lies about 4-player
3. im pretty sure u need an adaptor to convert it, shouldnt be too expensive however
4. i dont think its online...the games that have online functions have a blue seal on the front indicating "Nintendo Wi-Fi Comaptible" or something to that effect

on your other little paragraph, moh:h2 and gh3, yes have full online support but cod3 does not so dont be misconstrued...remember, look for that seal and read game reviews before you blindly buy, they cost too much to fall for something you were misinformed over, lol :wtf:

Back