Help - How to complete training of Back Slice

redbus

WiiChat Member
Oct 13, 2007
I did all I was told - Z target, A + jumping to the side with joy stick. But that doesn't make link roll behind the skeleton. Even if I jump (not roll) behind the skeleton, then swing my sword, the skeleton turns around defends with his shield.

Could someone tell me exactly what keys to press, and in what sequence?

Thanks a bunch. Been trying to get thru the training session since 1 month ago!

If I remember correctly, when you are in your roll, that's when you need to shake the nunchuk. If you wait till you're out of your roll, it'll be too late. Also, I think you will need to hit 'A' at least twice. Once will make you jump to the side, and the second time will make you roll in behind.

smuPoker said:
If I remember correctly, when you are in your roll, that's when you need to shake the nunchuk. If you wait till you're out of your roll, it'll be too late. Also, I think you will need to hit 'A' at least twice. Once will make you jump to the side, and the second time will make you roll in behind.

I did the "A" twice (with move of joy stick at the same time), first time, jumps sideways, second time, jumps sideways - no rolling!

Do I go "Z" long press, joystick + "A" once, release both joystick + "A", then joystick + "A" another time to get the roll?

Back